USB IN-OUT MIDI Interface Converter / Adapter with 5-PIN DIN MIDI Cable for PC / Laptop / Mac / Music
A small and simple USB MIDI interface, this offers basic 1 x 1 operation and bus-powered mobility - and even comes with it's own built-in USB and MIDI cables. Cool!
It's easy to turn your PC into a music studio. Start by connecting an electronic musical instrument to your computer with the supplied USB MIDI cable. Within minutes you'll be able to play songs while they are being recorded on your PC! With appropriate software, you can overdub additional instruments, then edit, mix and even print sheet music of your final compositions.
Elegantly Simple: This is a complete USB-to-MIDI solution, equipped with a USB connection to your computer, and a 1-in / 1-out MIDI connection to your MIDI devices. It works for Windows operating systems. Its single MIDI In and Out connectors make it perfect for connecting a keyboard or controller to your computer quickly and easily. Since it is powered by the USB port, it is convenient and great for portable use. It does not need diver installation.
Upward Mobility: If you buy more gear, you'll have no problem expanding. It's easy to add more midiports to your system. You can add as many USB Midiport interfaces to your computer as you have USB ports.
- Plug-N-Play, turn your PC into a music studio in seconds!
- Built-driver, no need to install driver.
- Hot-swappable, you can connect and disconnect whenever you want, even while the computer is turning on
- Draws its power from the computer's USB port, no AC Power is needed
- LED indicators for power, Midi IN and Midi Out
- USB 2.0
1. Connect the cable marked “IN” to the MIDI “OUT” socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device).
2. Connect the cable marked “OUT” to the MIDI “IN” socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device).
3. Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer, LED indicates power on.
4. Open your music software program, e.g. Cubase, Sonar, MIDI Connections, etc.
5. Set the music programs MIDI in and MIDI out devices to “USB Audio Device”.
6. Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use.
7. To save potential problems, it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same USB as it was originally installed on USB to prevent multiple installations of the driver.
- See pictures above
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- Photo attached is for reference only, it may be slightly varied in items of color, shape from the actual item delivered from time to time).
- A typical Midi IN device is Midi Sound Module
- A typical Midi OUT is a Midi Keyboard
- Interfaces 1: USB Plug (USB 2.0)
- Interfaces 2 & 3: 5-Pin Din MIDI plug
- Total length: 1.8Meters (or 6 feet)
- USB MIDI CABLE x 1
- USER Manual x 1