USB-C male to Micro USB female Conversion Adapter for Charging Android Smart Phones
If you need extra cable for your new USB 3.1-enabled Device, an easy way is to buy an extra USB 3.1 USB cable for that.
However, if you are just jumping between an USB 3.1 enabled device and another (or even some) USB 2.0 enabled device, then there is a way that you can save some money, just have this adapter, then you can use a cable for all your Android Phones.
This adapter is a bridge for Micro USB to a USB 3.1 (USB Type-C) end, so you can save a USB-c cable by using your old Micro USB cable.
It is lightweight and compact.
- A super easy way to convert your USB 2.0 Micro USB to a USB 3.1 (USB-C) connector for charging.
- Case Compatible, no need to buy extra cables for your new device.
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- Photo attached is for reference only, it may be slightly varied in items of color, shape from the actual item delivered from time to time).
- THIS IS NOT FOR PASSING ANY DATA, AUDIO & VISUAL SIGNAL. JUST FOR CHARGING.
- This adapter sometimes may also support data sync, but not a guarantee.
- Net Weight: 4g approx.
- Connector 1: USB 3.1 (Type C) Male (Plug)
- Connector 2: USB Micro (USB 2.0) Female (Socket, Jack)
- USB Type C (USB 3.1) Male to Micro USB Female Converter / Adapter / Connector x 1 piece