USB-C Jack (female) with PCI Header Plate to USB 3.1 Motherboard Header Type E Extension Cable
You can use this cable to convert the motherboard's USB3.1 Type-E interface to a TYPE-C on the front of the chassis through the chassis line extension.The type-C reversible design simplifies the connection and allows you to plug in any way without worrying about it being upside-down.
Supports data transfer to and from all your USB-C devices at speeds of up to 10Gbps, and delivers 100W power supply. (check if your motherboard supports or not.)
This accessory is compatible with:
*** Please check the SPECIFICATIONS at the bottom of the page for models did not include in the list below ***
- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS IX FORMULA,STRIX Z270I/Z270G
- Do not see your device on this list? PLEASE feel free to contact us. We will be happy to assist you.
*** or check the specification below carefully to see if your device is compatible or not, more new models may just have not yet included in the list ***
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- Photo attached is for reference only, it may be slightly varied in items of color, shape from the actual item delivered from time to time).
- Check carefully if your motherboard got such connector or not before making purchase.
- Brand: Generic / OEM
- Net Weight: 50g approx.
- Product Length: 50cm approx.
- Connector 1: USB 3.1 Type E
- Connector 2: USB 3.1 Type C with PCI Header Slot Plate
- 3.1 Type C Front Panel Header Extension Cable / USB 3.1 Type E to USB 3.1 Type C w/ PCI Header Plate x 1