USB A Male to USB A Female HDD / Hard Disk Cable with Extra Power USB Socket Y-Cable / Piggy Cable
This USB dual power cable can be used to connect a PC to a bus-powered external USB device which has power consumption requirements greater than a Standard USB 3.0 power Source (e.g. hard drive enclosures, USB 3.0 hubs etc.).
It features two USB Type A connectors, which are 20cm apart allowing for greater flexibility: one for data and power, and one for power only.
- USB 3.0 (for data / power)
- Extra Power socket, Extra Power output (USB 2.0 for power)!
- Fully Shield to reduce interference
- Construct with twisted pair, help to reduce cross-talk
- Length: 20cm (around 8 inches)
- Allows you to link 1 USB device into 2 USB Ports on your PC for more power. There are times you may have an external device, such as a portable 2.5 hard drive, and a standard USB cable is not able to transfer enough power to operate the device.
- Rapid Charging your devices
- Removable Hard Disk
- USB Hub (especially when you want to use the Hub to charge other USB Powered device)
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- Photo attached is for reference only, it may be slightly varied in items of color, shape from the actual item delivered from time to time).
- This cable may also be called USB Y-Cable / Peggy Back cable / Hard Disk cable.
- Product: Standard USB 3.0 Extender Cable (with extra USB Female socket for extra power)
- Connector 1: USB 3.0 Type-A Male
- Connector 2: USB 3.0 Type A Female for Power and Data
- Connector 3: USB 2.0 Type A Female for Power
- Length: 20cm approx.
- USB A Male to USB A Female HDD / Hard Disk Cable with Extra Power USB Socket Y-Cable / Piggy Cable x 1