Best Replacement to the USB Adapters when space is a key consideration (e.g. too short to have an adapter plugged)
- Supports USB 2.0 data transfers
- Super Short (11 cm approx.) to have an adaption while do not use a lot of space and free from dangling cables.
- Buffer cable, as a buffer from device to device.
- To replace adapter because sometimes adapter is too bulky and not flexible.
- To replace cable assembly because sometimes you just need an adaptation, but a cable assembly will be too long.
- To protect the socket at your device side, as if you have very frequent plug-and-pull, you may damage your socket even your device is still functioning well.
- See Pictures above.
- Super Short USB Micro Male to USB A Female Adapter Cable x 1