Portable USB 2.0 to HDMI Capture Card Mini Video Recording Box for Game DVD Live Streaming Broadcast
- Supports the highest input resolution up 3840 x 2160 at 30Hz.
- Supports the highest output resolution up 1920 x 1080 at 30Hz.
- Supports 8/10/12 bit color depth.
- When using standard AWG26 cable, the input transmission distance is up to 15 meters (1080 Pand below resolution).
- Support most acquisition software, such as VLC, OBS, Amcap, etc.
- Supports for Windows, Android and MacOS
- Conforms to the USB video UVC specification.
- Conforms to the USB audio UAC specification.
- No need for external power supply, small size and easy to carry.
- Connect the HDMI signal source and the HDMI input port of the USB capture card via 1 HDMI cable.
- Plug the USB male of the USB capture card into the USB port of the computer.
- Recording Operation Steps (OBS): Open the Software - Add New Source - Select "Video Capture Device" - Set the Screen Size - Select "Studio Mode" (Dual Window) - Click "Start Recording"
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- Photo attached is for reference only, it may be slightly varied in items of colour, shape from the actual item delivered from time to time).
- Computer hardware configuration requirements CPU: PC i5-3400 or above; NB i7-3537U 2.0GHz or above Graphics card: PC NVIDIA GT630 or above; NC NVIDIA GT35M or above Storage: 4G RAM
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
- Brand: Generic
- Net Weight:
- HDMI Input Resolution: Maximum 3840 x 2160 at 30Hz
- Video Input Format: 8/10/12 Bit Color Depth
- Video Output Mode: YUV, JPEG
- Video Output Resolution: Maximum 1920 x 1080 at 30Hz
- Support Audio Format: LPCM
- Input Transmission Length: ≤15m, AWG26 HDMI Standard Cable
- USB 2.0 to HDMI Capture Card (Mini Video Recording Box for Game DVD Live Streaming Broadcast x 1