Micro USB Hard Drive Cable (Micro USB for Input + USB A for output with USB-A for extra Power
This USB dual power cable can be used to connect a PC to a bus-powered external USB device which has power consumption requirements greater than 500mA (e.g. hard drive enclosures, USB 2.0 hubs etc.).
It features two USB Type A connectors, which are 50cm apart allowing for greater flexibility: one for data and power, and one for power only. The cable terminates in a micro connector for connecting to the device.
- A USB Cable with 2 input (one for power and one for power + Data), specially for devices using more power.
- USB 2.0
- Extra Power inlet, Extra Power output!
- Fully Shield to reduce interference
- Construct with twisted pair, help to reduce cross-talk
- Connectors : USB A Male x 2 - USB Micro Male
- Length: 83 cm (around 2 feet 9 inches)
- Rapid Charging your devices
- Removable Hard Disk
- PDA charging
- USB Hub (especially when you want to use the Hub to charge other USB Powered device)
- when your PC adapter is low in power output
- This cable may also be called USB Y-Cable / Peggy Back cable / Harddisk cable.
- USB A Male to Micro male Extension (HDD) Cable x 1