The wireless scope is perfect for WiFi-enabled Real-time Video Capture and Display on iPad / iPhone. Ideal for making high-quality video inspections of hard-to-reach, or hard-to-see areas or equipment.
You just need to run a free app from the iTunes App Store, any iPhone or iPad can display real-time video and store still images captured by this wireless scope. The transfers are wireless, via an ad hoc WiFi hot spot (without Internet access) generated by this wireless scope.
- Display real time video / still pictures for those hard-to-reach or hard-to see areas like crowded engine compartments, equipment enclosures or HVAC ductwork on your iPad / iPhone.
- Generates ad hoc WiFi network (without Internet access) for transmitting probe video to app-enabled iPhone or iPad
- Long (0.9m / 3 feet), thin (9.8mm / 0.39 in. diameter) flexible-obedient probe captures VGA (640 x 480 pixel) resolution video
- Ideal camera depth of field of 1/2 in. to 12 in. (12.7 to 305mm)
- App's snap shot soft button captures still .jpg images of live video stream and saves files to photos older on iPhone / iPad
- Non-replaceable Li-ion battery charges through included USB cable (compatible with iPhone / iPad power adapter and all computers) full charge is good for 3 hours of operation
- Thumbwheel on pistol grip controls camera lighting
- Adjustable video attributes (brightness, contrast, hue, saturation)
- Video out jack and cable and low battery indicator
- Includes three useful probe tip accessories (45-degree mirror, pickup hook, magnetic pickup)
This accessory is compatible with:
- iPad Air
- iPad 4th(The iPad with Retina)
- iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2
- iPad 3rd Generation
- iPad 2nd Generation
- iPad 1st Generation
- iPhone 5 / iPhone 5s / iPhone 5C
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 3G
- you may contact us if you have any queries.
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- The PAL and NTSC is for TV output only, if you will not output your video to TV, it will not have any impact to the use and most TV manufacturered after Year 2000, it will have channel switch to allow you to change between NTSC and PAL.
- For NTSC, we will normally ship in 5 ~ 7 days.
- DETACHABLE MONITOR Design (displayed on iPhone / iPad, no iPhone / iPad included)
- EXTENDABLE TUBE DESIGN (The tube has a 9.8mm camera head with IP67 waterproof level rating)
- CAMERA HEAD diameter (mm): 9.8 mm (0.38 inches)
- CAMERA RESOLUTION: 1/9" VGA CMOS (640 x 480 pixels)
- TV Out: PAL or NTSC (please contact us if you need a NTSC scope.)
- VIDEO RESOLUTION: 640 x 480 pixels (VGA)
- LEDs: 2 LEDs
- LED brightness: Adjustable
- Gooseneck Length: 88 +/- 2 cm
- Power Source: by the embedded with 2300 mAh rechargeable batteries
- Camera Field of View: 54 degree
- Camera Depth of View: 3 - 6 cm
- Camera White Balance: Automatic
- Camera Exposure: Automatic
- Operating Temperature: 0-40 degree Celsius
- Operating & Storage Humidity: 15-85% RH
- Storage Temperature: -10 to 50 degree Celsius
- Frame Rate: 25 fps (VGA on iPhone/iPAD)
- Video Steaming Format: MPEG4
- Switching Power Supply: Input AC 110-240 V. Output 5V 1.0A
- Security: WEP(WiFi) Password Setup
- Operating Voltage: 3.7V
- WiFi Solution: YES
- WIFI / Wireless Borescope / Endoscope for iPhone / iPad x 1 piece